West Virginia WR Stedman Bailey to enter NFL draft
- NCAA to talk to Miami's Dye over probe
- Indecency trial set for Nebraska DE Moss
- 9-game schedule next potential SEC tweak
- Elon joining CAA in latest expansion
- Kansas lands Miami of Ohio WR Harwell
MORGANTOWN, W.Va. (AP) West Virginia's record-breaking receiver Stedman Bailey is forgoing his final season to enter the NFL draft.
The announcement came during a press conference with head coach Dana Holgorsen on Monday ahead of the Mountaineers' date with Syracuse in the Pinstripe Bowl.
Bailey will end his college career owning the majority of West Virginia's receiving records after three full seasons. The junior finished the 2012 regular season with 106 receptions, 1,501 receiving yards and 23 touchdowns, and was a second-team All-American.
Updated December 17, 2012