West Virginia WR Stedman Bailey to enter NFL draft
- Winston probe done, findings Thursday
- Mettenberger officially out for season
- Only 47 of 65 vote Winston as ACC's best
- Winston among 5 up for Walter Camp award
- QB Mariota returning to Ducks next year
MORGANTOWN, W.Va. (AP) West Virginia's record-breaking receiver Stedman Bailey is forgoing his final season to enter the NFL draft.
The announcement came during a press conference with head coach Dana Holgorsen on Monday ahead of the Mountaineers' date with Syracuse in the Pinstripe Bowl.
Bailey will end his college career owning the majority of West Virginia's receiving records after three full seasons. The junior finished the 2012 regular season with 106 receptions, 1,501 receiving yards and 23 touchdowns, and was a second-team All-American.
Updated December 17, 2012