Smith works out at West Virginia's pro day
- Hermann starts first day as Rutgers' AD
- Ex-Okla. State QB Lunt joining Illinois
- 325 ex-PSU players support Paterno suit
- Kansas dismisses junior transfer Martin
- Mizzou LB Boozer dismissed after arrest
By JOHN RABY
MORGANTOWN, W.Va. (AP) Geno Smith completed 60 of 64 throws at West Virginia's pro day on Thursday.
He had two passes dropped, tossed one into a net hanging from the ceiling and overthrew two receivers - one on a sideline pattern, the other on a deep ball. But not much went wrong for him otherwise.
Smith and wide receiver Tavon Austin didn't participate in running and lifting drills that were watched by 29 NFL teams. Not in attendance were the Dallas Cowboys, the Arizona Cardinals and Seattle Seahawks.
Smith is considered to one of the top quarterbacks available in April's NFL draft.
Updated March 14, 2013