Smith works out at West Virginia's pro day
- Iowa State facing QB questions in spring
- Vandy names Maile defensive line coach
- Ex-Iowa player sues over 2011 workout
- Oklahoma State won't hold spring game
- Miami OL Knighton out of hospital
By JOHN RABY
MORGANTOWN, W.Va. (AP) Geno Smith completed 60 of 64 throws at West Virginia's pro day on Thursday.
He had two passes dropped, tossed one into a net hanging from the ceiling and overthrew two receivers - one on a sideline pattern, the other on a deep ball. But not much went wrong for him otherwise.
Smith and wide receiver Tavon Austin didn't participate in running and lifting drills that were watched by 29 NFL teams. Not in attendance were the Dallas Cowboys, the Arizona Cardinals and Seattle Seahawks.
Smith is considered to one of the top quarterbacks available in April's NFL draft.
Updated March 14, 2013