|National Football League|
Arizona releases LB Bradley, CB Gay in cap move
- Saints end Panthers' run at 8, seize 1st
- Patriots TE Gronkowski may have torn ACL
- 49ers deny Seattle West title on late FG
- Ravens top Vikes to cap wild 2 minutes
- Pats stun Browns on 2 TDs in last minute
Bradley was signed to a five-year, $30 million contract in 2011 but never became the starting inside linebacker the Cardinals envisioned. Bradley had 15 tackles in 16 games last season, six of them on special teams.
A year ago, Gay signed a two-year, $4.95 million deal with the Cardinals. Gay started 15 games last season. He had 60 tackles, one sack and two interceptions.
The move reportedly clears about $3.5 million in salary cap room.
Updated March 1, 2013